|Grey Demon as Seen By Shadowdancer|
- The journey will take two days
- They must watch the skies. Though many dangers travel the skies of this island, they must in particular be watchful for the Harpies that haunt the lands through which they must travel on the second day.
- The city is split into two quarters by a Canal. The Thyatians claim the east bank. The West belongs to the dead.
- The city is not save to travel through at night. It is haunted by the spirits of the dead. While those on the East Bank are rarely hostile, the same cannot be said for those across the canal. Come dusk, the Thyatians return to their homes, temples and palaces on the East Bank and remain in-doors. Though the dead do not often haunt the place in daylight, even in the more dangerous West Bank, it is generally avoided even in daylight.. Beast-men, former slaves of the old Thyatians, reside in a central fortress across the West Bank. They are intensely hostile to humans.
- At night, the West bank is claimed by the Crypt King whom Bombata believes may have been the figure on the beech despite the fact the ship sailed West. It seems this Crypt King rules over much of the Island.