Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Offline for a few weeks

Hello folks. Just a quick note to inform you all that I'm currently in the process of moving house. Further posting over the two weeks or so will be sporadic to non-existant. At least until we have broadband installed at the new pad.

I look forward to catching up with you all when I'm back online.

See you then,


P.S (Sorry about the picture. Couldn't find anything suitably Old School).


Timeshadows said...

We'll look for you at the Urutsk game then.
--Best to you during the move.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope the move goes well.

anarchist said...


Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me ( or reply to this thread.

You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

I'll also link to your review from my blog.