Sunday 22 May 2011

Zama: Campaign Design Notes

I've decided to go back over all my published Zama articles and add design notes for each entry. I thought other gamers might like to know where I got my inspiration from in each case and why I decided to include the various races, cultures and themes in the manner that I did. I know I appreciate reading about these things on other peoples blogs and in the development notes for the games that I buy.

I always felt these articles were lacking in something as a result. it wasn't until I found myself posting about "design theory" and how my game world has evolved in the various comments' sections that I finally hit upon what was missing.

For those of you who are interested, please feel free to click on the Zama tab just below my banner to read the additional notes on previously posted articles.

No comments: