Wednesday 23 March 2011

A Muchness of Musings

Having been back in the blog verse for about week now, it seems like a good time for a quick round-up of where I am on current projects and which ones I'll be looking at in the future.

First up, the 0D&D campaign is going well. I'll have the last two sessions posted in the next few days as a single article on Obsidian Portal. Suffice to say my rookie players blew the Trial of Champions out of the water, beating every NPC team by a mile in the team category and winning three places on the podium in the "class" competitions. Seems my players like puzzles. Damn. That means I'll actually have to sit and think up a few.

Secondly, I've had to reboot the Miniature-a-Day thing. With no George (and therefore no blog) to give it impetus it ever so slightly died a death. So I've restarted my year from 20/03/2011. Meaning that, having painted the D&D campaigns newest PC miniature AND five Copperstone terminator miniatures for my upcoming Tomorrow's War Project (more on this tomorrow) means I'm at least slightly ahead of the game. More so once I've finished my first fire team of Colonial Marines for the same project over the next few days.

The Necromancer 0D&D project needs a Raise Dead spell, and that'll be along shortly in the form of another batch of spells. Finally, the 1st Level Survival Guides are almost  complete -only the cleric to go. If there's enough of a demand for it I might branch out into sub-classes such as Paladin, Cavalier, Assassin etc, but I'm not sure how much mileage there is in that. We'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, more pics of painted mini's coming soon. Soon as I can persuade the missus to set up her gear and take a few snaps.

No comments: